Big W is Australia based departmental stores chain with more than 180 stores within Australia. It is a subsidiary of Woolworths Limited company actually established in 1964. Big W employees around 22,000 Aussies in its stores and management team. The first store of Big W is established in New South Wales in 1964. Big W provides a wide range of daily general merchandize in their stores and online portal also. Initially, Big W is partnered with Woolworths Supermarkets, but after sometime they are separated. The largest separation was done in 1989 but some of the stores are still running incorporation with Woolworths Supermarkets, out of which Rundle Mall, Adelaide is one.
In Big W stores, customers can find the daily products from everyone men, women and children. All the daily need products including apparels, homewares, toys, electronics, books and various more are available at their 186 stores and one online portal. Big W now becomes a famous one-stop shopping destination of Aussies. For any type queries related to product availability, offers, shipping time, in warranty services of the Big W products and stores, contact the customer support department at Big W customer service phone number. Several online payment options are also available on their official website to help their customers in making online payment process easy. All the major credit & debit cards, net banking, PayPal and Afterpay payment modes are available. Did anyone know about Afterpay payment mode and what are its benefits? All the information related to Afterpay are mentioned below.
What is Afterpay?
Afterpay is a complete new payment method available at bigw.com. It allows to their customers to shop easily and pay easily in installments later. The product will be delivered normally to the customer and the customer can pay the amount in four or more installments without any interest.
Some of the benefits and terms & conditions of Afterpay are:
- To make payment through Afterpay, you need to be an Australian citizen, a valid email id and mobile number and a valid credit or debit card to complete the purchase.
- Big W is only available on their official website, but not on their official stores.
- To make payment through Afterpay, select the Afterpay option at the payment checkout page, enter your existing card details and set the actual payment period and number of installments.
- Afterpay is actually a third-party service provider Afterpay Pty Ltd. Afterpay is not exclusive to Big W only.
- Minimum and maximum spend is also fixed, minimum spend is $79 including delivery charges and maximum spend is $1,200. Other than this, the spend is based on the limit of your credit or debit card.
- If there is a delay in monthly or weekly installments, then late payment fee will be charged from the customers.
- Afterpay installments are calculated and quoted on a product represent 25% of the products price.
- For more information and terms & conditions about Afterpay, customers can also contact the offiicals at Big W Head Office Phone Number